TGI Friday’s is one of the most popular restaurants franchise’s in America. And one of the most popular menu items is their potato skins. If you’ve never had them, they’re basically potatoes with cheese and bacon on top. And they’re delicious.
Unfortunately, TGI Friday’s doesn’t release their recipes to the public. But that’s okay, because we’ve got the next best thing. And we’ve taken it up to the next level by infusing it with activated THC from cannabis oil. This is a copycat recipe for T.G.I. Friday’s potato skins that is so close to the real thing, you won’t be able to tell the difference, other than the fact it is infused with cannabis! Of course, you can choose to use regular oil opposed to infused if you wish to make a non infused TGI Friday’s copycat recipe.
Click here if you need to learn how to make your own infused oil.
So, if you’re looking for a delicious snack or appetizer, look no further. This TGI Friday’s infused copycat recipe for their famous potato skins is sure to hit the spot.
What is a TGI Friday Potato Skin?
TGI Friday’s potato skins are one of the most famous appetizers to come out of the restaurant, and are loved all over the United States. Not only are they offered in the restaurant, but they are also a favorite frozen snack, available at most grocery stores in America.
It all starts with a potato skin, which is usually a baking potato that has been split in half, hollowed out, and filled with a delicious mix of cheese, bacon, and other tasty toppings. The potato skins are then baked in the oven until they’re crispy and golden on the outside, while being ooey-gooey on the inside. To finish them off, they’re topped with more cheese, bacon, and other toppings. The end result is a delicious side dish or snack that is sure to please.
That sounds great munchie, right? But what if it was infused? Keep reading for the best cannabis infused copycat recipe for your favorite TGI Friday’s Potato Skins!
The Best Cannabis Infused Copycat Recipe for TGI Friday’s Potato Skins
Ingredients: For this recipe, you will need baking potatoes, cannabis oil, bacon (skip this for a vegetarian version), onion, cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, garlic powder, pepper and paprika.
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Then, wash your potatoes and cut them in half.
- Using a spoon, hollow out the potatoes and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the cannabis oil over the potatoes and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place in the oven and bake for 18-22 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked through and the skins are crisp.
- While the potatoes are cooking, cook the bacon in a skillet until it’s crispy. Then, chop it up into small pieces and set it aside.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, let them cool for a few minutes before stuffing them.
- To stuff the potatoes, combine the cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream, milk, garlic powder and onion in a bowl. Mix until combined.
- Stuff each potato half with the cheese mixture and place them back on the baking sheet.
- Top each potato with more cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Place in the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
This cannabis infused copycat recipe for TGI Friday’s potato skins is sure to be a hit. The potatoes are crispy on the outside and ooey-gooey on the inside. Plus, they’re infused with cannabis oil to give them an extra kick. So the next time you’re looking for an appetizer or snack, give this recipe a try. You won’t be disappointed.